Ready for a consultation?
Before getting in touch with us, there are quite a few details to organise and think through.
Wedding flowers are an incredibly personal thing and as such we do ask quite a few questions to get the ball rolling:
- Wedding location, date, & time
- How many bridesmaids and groomsmen are there?
- Do you want any additional buttonholes or corsages for the fathers / mothers or other members of the family?
- Do you need any flowers for your hair?
- Where are you and the groom getting dressed?
In terms of floral styling, photo references are often the best option. We know part of the joy of planning your wedding is being able to spend hours searching the worlds of Pinterest and Instagram. So please do bring along any photo references you have of the type of flowers you love.
To get the best result from us, the less prescriptive you are, the better the end product will be. Remember that are working with Mother Nature and she has a plan all her own. It’s best to leave the final design and floral choice to us and we can work our magic once we have a general sense of your style and your colour palette. We promise you won’t be disappointed!